Many homeowners consider creating media rooms in their homes, but then they waver when it comes to actually doing it. With increased time spent at home and the importance of spending time with friends and family, we cannot recommend home media rooms enough. There are many reasons to have a home media room. Some of our top reasons for having one are:
1. Home Value – When you have a true media room in your home, your home value will likely increase. Home buyers see value in media rooms and will be more interested in your home if you have one.
2. Theatre Experience – You no longer have to venture to the movie theatre to have the movie theatre experience. You can have it right in the comfort of your own home. You can have comfy seats, a large screen, a theatre sound system, and even the popcorn, right in your own home media room.
3. Gaming – If you are into gaming, then a media room will completely change how you game. Your gaming experience will come to life with crisp and full sounds and large, clear viewing.
4. Sporting Events – Many homeowners love to host sporting event viewing parties. There’s no better way to enjoy your favourite game with plenty of room for all of your friends and family and the game on the big screen.
5. Acoustics – The sound and acoustics are extremely important parts of home media rooms. From the very beginning of planning, we will start to plan for acoustics. The acoustics will help to determine the shape of the room, placement of speakers, and even where your furniture will go in the room.