Our services include new home construction & renovations.
When you’re looking for a home, you have a couple of options. The first is to find and purchase an existing home, although this can be a challenge. Finding the perfect home for your family can take months or even years, and you could end up sacrificing some of the aspects that you want to get into a home that works. You could also find yourself in a position where you have to pay more for the home you want because of the high demand for real estate. The second option is building a home that has everything you want and need for your family. Although this may seem out of reach for some, it may surprise you to find out that new home construction could fit into the budget you’ve set for your home purchase.
The home you live in is much more than just a structure with four walls, a floor, a roof, and some windows and doors. It’s also the place that you make memories with your family, spend time with friends, and live your life. At Redwood Homes Inc., we’re here to make sure your home in Collingwood, Ontario meets your requirements for space and also complements your lifestyle needs with our home construction and renovation services.
We can help you build your dream home or turn the home you have into the perfect space for your family. Our team members take pride in working with homeowners and homebuyers in the Collingwood area, providing the services you need to live more comfortably. Always dreamed of having a larger master suite? We can renovate your existing space or build an addition to provide the room you want. If you’re not finding exactly what you want in the real estate market, talk to one of our experts about building a custom home.
Most Popular Options for New Home Construction & Renovations
At Redwood Homes Inc., we often get asked what the most popular options are for new home construction & renovations. While we understand that each of our clients has different needs and objectives, there are a few features that stand out as those we get the most requests for. Here are a few that you should consider for your Collingwood, Ontario home.
- Bonus Room- Whether you are building your home or renovating it, it is important to consider not just what your needs are now, but also what they might become in the future. Since you probably do not have a crystal ball, the addition of a bonus room that can be used for just about anything down the road makes a wise choice for home construction & renovations.
- Extra Bathrooms- It is hard to imagine that the majority of homes built just a few decades ago were usually 3-bedroom, 1-bath homes. Today’s families have gotten accustomed to not having to share a bathroom, and it is not uncommon to see a full bath for each bedroom and perhaps a half bath for guests.
- Expanded Garage- Your garage can be so much more than a space to park your vehicles, so planning ahead by expanding the garage to include space for hobbies, golf carts, bicycles, and plenty of storage will help you avoid running out of space.
- Media Rooms- The standard used to be having a formal living room and a family room. However, media rooms are taking the spotlight with comfortable seating and plenty of electronics for entertaining and family movie night.
- Home Office- Telecommuting is growing in popularity, making a home office less of a luxury and more of a requirement. You’ll be more productive with a home office that shuts out distractions.
When you turn to us to take advantage of our services for new home construction & renovations, the very first thing we will do is get to know your specific needs. For example, if you want to build an entirely new home with our help, we will want to know how big you want your home to be, how many storeys you want it to have, and how many bedrooms you want. Or, if you’re getting ready to renovate your home, we’ll take the time to understand the reason behind the renovation and what you want the end-product to look like. This ensures satisfaction, which is a main priority of every member of our homebuilding and renovation team.
The main thing that makes our services for new home construction & renovations stand out is that they’re customer-oriented. Throughout the entire renovation or construction project we complete for you, we’ll be there to answer all of your questions, let you know how the project is progressing, and address all of your concerns. To view our extensive portfolio of previous new home construction & renovations we’ve worked on, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Redwood Homes Inc. today.
At Redwood Homes Inc., we offer home construction & renovations in Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Blue Mountain, Orangeville, Alliston, Creemore, Mulmer, Mansfield, Stayner, Thornbury, Newmarket, Shelburne, Barrie, Owen Sound, Meaford, Elmvale and the surrounding areas of Ontario.