We perform office construction & renovations to promote efficiency and productivity.
When you own or manage a commercial office, it’s important that the space accommodates the needs of those working there. If your office space isn’t as functional as you’d like it to be, or if you’re having trouble getting it leased, contact us at Redwood Homes Inc. Although our name may suggest we only work in the residential industry, we’re actually one of the leaders in the Collingwood, Ontario area when it comes to office construction & renovations, as well. Our team members have worked on a number of commercial office spaces, creating the designs that help everyone work more productively and efficiently.
You may find yourself in need of office construction or renovation services for one of these common reasons:
- You just started a new business in the Collingwood area
- Your current business has seen tremendous growth and you need to expand your location, or
- You’re just tired of the way your current office looks and feels
If any of these situations applies to you, turn to us at Redwood Homes Inc. We perform office construction & renovations and are here to ensure your new office space promotes efficiency and productivity. Our team members have years of experience in the construction industry and will work closely with you to make sure you’re satisfied with the plans, as well as throughout every step of the process.
When it comes to office construction & renovations, it’s important that you consider three factors before we get started renovating your current office or building your new one. These include the following:
- Location—If you’re building a new office, we encourage you to ask yourself if your employees and clients will be able to get to the location of your business easily.
- Size—How much space you need should depend on things like how many employees you have, how much storage space you need, if you need an area to meet with clients, and if your newly renovated or constructed office will complement future growth projections.
- Style—Although space and location are extremely important, style can also play a large role in the overall branding of your business.
With these key factors in play, we’re confident that we can build or renovate an office that works for your business. We have constructed and renovated offices for companies across many industries, including health care, tech, and more. Each of our professional designers has years of experience in designing beautiful and functional spaces. We can take part in the design process as much as you’d like, from recommending small changes to taking over the entire redesign of your office.
At Redwood Homes Inc., we take pride in the fact that we lead the renovation industry in terms of style, innovation, technology, and design. With our help, we know that you will be more than happy with the way your newly renovated or constructed office space turns out. To find out more about our services for office construction & renovations, give us a call today. We’re here to help you create the ideal office for the needs of your business.
At Redwood Homes Inc., we offer office construction & renovations in Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, The Blue Mountains, Orangeville, Creemore, Mulmer, Mansfield, Stayner, Thornbury, Shelburne, Barrie, Owen Sound, Meaford, Elmvale, Alliston, Newmarket, and the surrounding areas of Ontario.